Documentation Required for Enrolment

Documentation Required for Enrolment

Cape Naturaliste College is a local intake school and we welcome enquiries from families residing within our local intake area as determined by the Department of Education.

Proof of Address

If you are renting

We require a current and signed lease agreement. The lease end date must have a minimum of 3 months into the student’s start date commencing at Cape Naturaliste College.


Note: When a lease end date occurs prior to the student commencing and/or within 3 months of commencement, a lease renewal confirmation and updated utility bills are required before the applicant can be approved. If you have a Private Rental Agreement, a copy of the Landlord’s current Rates Notice and a Statutory Declaration will need to be supplied by both the Owner and Tenant.


If you own the property

We require a current Rates Notice (if you own your home), Settlement letter/email AND Land Title (if you have recently purchased your home. If you are building, the contract and expected move-in date are required if you are building in-area. Approval will be at the discretion of the Associate Principal for the relevant year group. 


In addition to your Lease or Rates, two Utility Bills are required (Electricity, Water or Gas).

Supporting Documentation

Applicants must provide the following supporting documentation to accompany your Application to Enrol:


  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunisation Record – not more than two months old
  • Court Order (if applicable)
  • Most recent school report
  • Most recent NAPLAN results
  • Most recent OLNA results

Please get in touch with us via our Contact Us page should have an questions.